If you use Apple products, you’ve probably looked into the headphones and searched what are the best earbuds for iPhone 14 that Apple has to pair if you own an iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, or all of the devices mentioned above. Since they don’t have a very large range to choose from and have only produced a few headphones, mostly under the Beats brand, not all of the suggestions on this list will have Apple’s W1/H1 chip, and thus there are very few earbuds that works with iPhone.
Although these chips make connecting your headphones to your various Apple devices much simpler, they are not required; any Bluetooth headphones will work. It is not necessary to go wireless with an iPhone, but it is much simpler because newer models no longer have a headphone jack and need a dongle. Recently iPhone 14 was launched, and I purchased it.
7 Best Earbuds For iPhone 14
There are many earbuds in the market available. When i was trying to search for some top earbuds for iOS 14, i made a list for you. A few of them are as follows:
1) Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless
- Active Noise Cancellation, that reduces unwanted background noise.
- Adaptive Transparency that lets outside sounds in while reducing loud environmental noise.
- Personalised Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around the user.
The first name on our list is Apple Airpods pro. The Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless is the best earbuds for iPhone 14, we’ve tested for iPhones. If you can find these expensive and recognisable buds for less than their full price, they’re a good value. They contains an H1 chip, which makes it quick and easy for you to pair them with other iOS devices, and they have a few Apple-specific capabilities like Siri voice assistance.
They also enable spatial audio, which allows compatible audio to be oriented to follow your head motions for the best experience. Whether working at the office, exercising at the gym, or commuting, these comfortable earbuds provide flexible overall performance. They are equipped with an active noise cancellation system that significantly reduces background noise, like the low rumble of bus and aeroplane engines.
2) Apple AirPods (3rd generation) Truly Wireless
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around the user.
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music for your ears.
- Force sensor that lets you easily control your entertainment, answer or end calls, and more.
- Sweat and water resistant available.
The second name on the list of the Best Earbuds For iPhone 14 is Apple AirPods- third generation. The best upper mid-range wireless earbuds for the iPhone that we’ve tested are the Apple AirPods (3rd generation) Truly Wireless.
These buds are worth considering if you want to keep aware of your surroundings without taking off your headphones or interrupting your music.
These earphones aren’t made to prevent background noise like the Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless because they rest outside your ear canal. They work well for more casual use, while they might not be the ideal option for noisy journeys.
They provide a balanced and bright sound profile due to their adaptive EQ technology, which modifies your music based on how the earbuds fit in your ear, and that’s why only these are counted as the best Earbuds for iPhone 14.
3) Jabra Elite 4 Active True Wireless
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Comfortable and secure fit
- Innovative noise control
- Connects via Bluetooth 5.2
It is the third name on our list. The Jabra Elite 4 Active True Wireless are the top mid-range wireless earphones for the iPhone that we have tested. These headphones provide low latency on iOS devices, guaranteeing that your audio and visuals stay in sync when streaming video.
Even though they lack an H1 chip for seamless pairing, these are counted as one of the Best Earbuds For iPhone 14 and are a good option for most audio content because they also feature a well-balanced tone. Their companion app’s graphic EQ and presets let you adjust them to your taste. You may try them as well.
4) Beats Flex Wireless
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound.
- Connector type: Wireless.
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode.
- Three soft ear tip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimum acoustic seal.
The next name on the list of the Best Earbuds For iPhone 14 is Beats Flex wireless. The Beats Flex Wireless are the top wireless earbuds for iPhone that we have tested that fall within a reasonable price range. They don’t have as many features as other choices on this list, but they nevertheless provide a reliable performance worth considering if cost is a concern.
They contain a W1 chip, making it simple to link them to your other Apple devices, and they come in a few hues to suit your style. To keep your audio and images in sync, streaming videos also feature low iOS latency.
5) Bose Sport Earbuds Truly Wireless
- Bose lifelike sound.
- Secure and comfortable earbuds.
- Simple touch controls.
Bose Sport Earphones Truly Wireless because they are sports-oriented earbuds that don’t significantly block out background noise. They are less battery-efficient than the Beats Powerbeats Pro Truly Wireless and don’t have an H1/W1 chip and counted as the best Earbuds for iPhone 14.
6) Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3
- Customized audio experience via built-in equalizer and pre-sets.
- Control the environment with Adaptive Noise Cancellation.
- IPX4 splash resistance for trouble-free use while travelling.
- High quality voice pick-up from the three advanced noise cancelling microphones.
After that we come on the next name of the list of the The next name on the list of the Best Earbuds For iPhone 14. These high-end in-ears offer effective noise cancellation, making them a great option for travelling or working in a noisy workplace. Their ANC mechanism is the greatest on this list, and even though they don’t offer many Apple-centric functions. They can significantly reduce ambient chatter and the low rumbling of bus engines.
They can run constantly for more than eight hours with their ANC on, and their carrying bag can accommodate three more charges if necessary. The companion app is compatible with iPhones, and they still offer reduced latency with iOS devices. Their sound profile is bass-heavy and adds a little extra thud, rumble, and boom.
7) Beats Powerbeats Pro Truly Wireless
- Custom acoustic platform
- Flexible, secure-fit wing tips for all-day comfort
- Two distinct listening modes
- Sweat and water resistant
Last but not the least name on the list of the The next name on the list of the Best Invisible Earbuds For iPhone 14 is Beats Powerbeats Pro Truly wireless. These are the best wireless sports earphones for the iPhone that we’ve tested and going to tell you are the Beats Powerbeats Pro Truly Wireless. One of the best wireless earbuds for running and working out, they stay in place during challenging runs or workouts at the gym thanks to their ear-hook construction.
Additionally, they are cosy, well-made, and have an IPX4 rating for water splash protection. They can operate continuously for over 11 hours on a single charge, and their carrying bag can accommodate nearly one more charge, which is useful in an emergency.
Notable Mentions: 5 Simple Ways
There are many more earbuds, which you can try. These are as follows:
1) Beats Fit Pro True Wireless: The Beats Fit Pro True Wireless share several iOS-related features with the Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless, such as Spatial Audio and an H1 chip for quick pairing. Their fit is less comfortable, with no tension of how to pair Beats headphones and they dramatically lessen ambient noise reduction.
2) Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Truly Wireless: Apple AirPods Pro design-wise, the Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 Truly Wireless are comparable to the Apple AirPods Pro, but they lack ANC and Apple’s H1 chip.
3) Bose Sport Earphones Truly Wireless: If you run outside, you may choose earbuds that don’t significantly block out ambient noise, such as the Bose Sport Earbuds Truly Wireless. They do not feature an H1/W1 chip, though, therefore their continuous battery life is reduced.
4) Bose Sport Open Earbuds Truly Wireless: These best Bose headphones and earbuds are designed for outdoor athletics and are comfy. However, they have less low bass and quieter continuous battery life than the Beats Powerbeats Pro Truly Wireless.
5) EarFun Air Pro True Wireless: If you place a high priority on mic performance, the EarFun Air Pro True Wireless is a good substitute for the Jabra Elite 4 Active True Wireless. However, they lack the ability to customise the music and have larger iOS latency.
We just discussed a collection of all of our reviews for wireless earbuds and in-ear headphones, categorised by Bluetooth iOS latency, in case you want to make your own decision. Avoid getting sucked into the details. There are no headphones that are ideal. Your choice will be more influenced by your own preferences, tastes, and listening styles.
It isn’t easy to purchase a subpar set of wireless earphones. Since the early days of truly wireless earbuds, when we had to put up with subpar sound quality and erratic performance to do away with cables, the market has advanced significantly. Today, things are very different. And when it comes to iPhone 14, then it becomes necessary to know what are the best Earbuds for iPhone 14.
FAQ’s Regarding Earbuds For iOS 14
After the discussion of several earbuds, now we are going to tell you about a few frequently asked questions on best Earbuds for iPhone 14. These are as follows:
Whether you like it or not, the firm has decided to go this way, and AirPods fits in nicely with the rest of Apple’s product names. Also known as “EarPods,” headphones were included with every new iPhone sold.
Your EarPods can also make and receive phone calls, manage media playback, and have a built-in microphone. Additionally, you can utilize them with a squeeze of the wire to create voice memos, use Siri hands-free, make VoIP calls with programs like Skype, and more.
These in-ear headphones feature an inline remote with volume and transport settings and an integrated microphone for taking calls. All of Apple’s latest iPhones and iPods come with the EarPods.
You will, therefore, receive the same headphone jack treatment whether you purchase a standard iPhone 14 or an iPhone 14 Pro. Apple does not include a headphone jack on some versions, which is unfortunate for some people. Therefore, if you want to listen using earbuds, use a Lightning to 3.5mm jack adaptor or wireless options.
In 2020, Apple ceased including accessories with their goods. Apple.com and other online stores like Amazon sell AirPods and EarPods separately.
When selecting earbuds for iPhone 14, look for compatibility with Apple’s H1 chip for smooth pairing and switching between devices. Other features to look for are- active noise cancellation for immersive sound, spatial audio for a surround sound experience, and a comfortable fit for extended wear.
Yes, you can use third-party headphones with the iPhone 14 as long as they support Bluetooth communication.
While AirPods are a popular choice among iPhone users for their flawless integration and feature set, there are plenty more solutions available.