Do you want to fix Inpods 12 right side not working and searching for a solution? If yes, you are reading the right article, as here, we are telling you about inpods and related problems and solutions. By using these solutions, you can fix all inpods-related minor problems, such as inpods 12 one side not working, quickly.
At the moment, a well-liked Apple Airpods knockoff product is the i12 TWS Earbuds, which are not only visually identical to Airpods but also significantly less expensive. First-time users of the i12 TWS Earbuds must be unfamiliar with how they operate, particularly with regard to charging issues.
Sometimes, when you connect to the Inpods 12, only one earbud can hear the sound. At that time, we become tense and want to solve Fix Inpods 12 Right Side Not Working problem. There are many reasons behind this inpods 12 left not working problem.
Now, we will tell you how to fix inpods 12 right side not working problem. But before telling you the solutions for Inpods, we would like to tell you about inpods. So, be with us to know everything about this.
What Is kw Brand Inpods i12?
An affordable substitute for the well-known white earphones from a fruity American brand called kw Brand is the i12 TWS and the inpods 12. And they are that good, but sometimes they face problems, such as why is my left inpods 12 not working. Now we are going to discuss how to Fix Inpods 12 Right Side Not Working problem.
Smaller ears are frequently referred to as i12. And that is because they attempt to ride a success. But that doesn’t make life any more straightforward for those who enjoy using earbuds. We did the research and will tell you in this article if you need an i12 or an inpods 12 and some problems and solutions to fix inpods 12 right side not working correctly.
You have the inpods 12 and the standard i12 earphones. The i12 is consistently white. The inpods are either matte white or coloured. There is an excellent version of both models with exceptional sound for less than ten euros. Additionally, there are a lot of inferior versions.
We searched far and wide for the most effective—and likely original—version. But it did work. Today we will discuss some problems and their solutions, such as how to fix inpods 12 right side not working.
Must read:- Buttons on My AirPods Pro Not Working
How Can We Pair the i12 TWS Left and Right Earbuds?
Usually, after being removed from the charging case, the two i12 TWS earbuds will automatically switch on and pair with one another. When they pair successfully, the left earbuds will flash blue, and the right earbud’s red LED will switch off. But, sometimes, it doesn’t happen. So now we will explain the solution to fix the inpods 12 right side not working.
If it is not happening like this, follow the below-written steps:
- First, remove the pairing information for the left and right earbuds. And Press the power button while in pairing mode until the LED turns red.
- And to activate the i12 TWS, press the function key for 5 seconds.
- Start pairing; the pairing process takes roughly 5 seconds; “pairing mode” prompts tone.
- Left blue light, Right light off means the pairing is booming, and prompt “connected”.
After pairing them perfectly, it is possible that one of its earbuds does not work well; today, we will explain how to fix inpods 12 right side not working problem.
How to Connect the i12 Earbuds to your Phone?
To fix inpods 12 right side not working, we may connect i12 to our phone again. And both binaural and monaural connections are supported by the i12 earbuds. Please refer to the following procedures for further details about connecting.
- The earbuds flash red and blue when simultaneously removing both headphones from the battery case.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone and look for Bluetooth devices.
- A “Connected” prompt will appear when you have connected.
- Remove one of the earphones from the battery case simultaneously. A red and blue light will flash on the earbud.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone and look for Bluetooth devices.
How Do You Fix Inpods 12 Right Side Not Working?
It’s possible that you cut into the monaural mode or the connection isn’t right when you connect to the i12 and only one of the earbuds can hear the sound. You can now restart your i12 as previously advised and still, if you are facing the same, then follow the below written steps to fix inpods 12 right side not working problem:
- First, hold down the function key for a long time until the two i12 TWS headphones begin to flash red and blue.
- Next, wait a short while after double-clicking any function key of the headset. The i12 TWS will match into one regular red and blue flash of the headset and the other 5-second blue flash of that headset.
- At this point, you can pair two i12 TWS headphones with Bluetooth and use them simultaneously.
Hopefully now you have the solution to fix inpods 12 right side not working problem. Now we are telling you other small queries regarding i12, such as how to fix inpods 12 not turning on.
How Do I Reset My Inpods i12?
While using them, you can run into particular products or usage issues. You may face problems in its right earbud, and you have to solve them like to fix inpods 12 right side not working. We can now try to fix these issues by returning to the factory settings. So, here we are telling you these steps:
- After turning off the ear device (long pressing the power button), place it in the charging box and let it charge for five seconds before unplugging the power cord.
- Repeat all the steps 1 through 3 five times.
- Delete the i12 Bluetooth device information of that device.
- Delete the linked data by pressing the power button once the LED turns red when in pairing mode.
Why is My i12 Blinking Red?
Are you also facing a problem with your i12? Are they also blinking red? Or trying to fix inpods 12 right side not working query? If yes, then you are here at the right article.
Sometimes, what happens, is our i12 starts blinking while using it or even when we are not using them, they give us red blinking light signals. If your i12 also flashes the same signal, then not to worry. It means that the battery is low, and the headset needs to be charged.
Must read:- LED on My AirPods Not Working
How are the i12 Paired?
- When the two i12 earbuds have successfully linked with one another, the red LED on the right earbud will turn off, and the blue LED on the left earbud will flash.
- After pairing, you’ll hear the prompt “connected.”
But yes, after pairing also, it is quite possible that one of its sides will not work. So here, we will tell you the solution to fix Inpods 12 right side not working problem.
Why are My Inpods Not Connecting?
After having a solution to fix inpods 12 right side not working problem also, If your inpods won’t connect, then
- Make sure both inpods are charging by placing them in the charging case.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth to confirm that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Make sure your Inpods are selected as your audio device if these are connected.
What to do when your Inpods 12 right side not charging?
The following factors may prevent the i12 TWS Bluetooth headset from being charged. For testing, you can adhere to these instructions.
- Verify that the battery box is fully charged. You cannot charge the i12 headphones if the battery box is insufficient.
- Verify the integrity of the charger. The socket contact or charger may be defective. It’s possible that prolonged usage of the charger caused the charger Jack to get loose and make poor contact, which prevented Bluetooth headphones from charging normally. Let’s try a different charger, please.
- Examine the Bluetooth ear battery to see whether it is broken and unable to be recharged. Consider the battery to be damaged even if the charger is working properly and the interface is not loose.
- The use could be prolonged, causing battery aging and damage that prevents normal charging.
Now, we are going to tell you how to charge i12 earbuds properly.
How to Charge The i12 TWS Earbuds?
When the battery box is powered on and the i12 TWS earbuds are inserted into the slot, the LED indicator will glow red. This also can be the solution of Fix Inpods 12 Right Side Not Working problem.
Charging the battery box (charging case):
- The LED indicator will turn yellow and green when it is charging the battery box (charging case) with a USB/Lightning cable.
- A single flash from the LED indication indicates a 25% charge.
- Flashes twice equal 50%.
- Three flashes indicate a 75% charge.
- Flashes four times indicate a 100% charge, or full charge.
What if The i12 TWS Cannot Be Recharged?
The following factors may prevent the i12 TWS Bluetooth headset from being charged. For testing and to solve Fix Inpods 12 Right Side Not Working, you can adhere to these instructions.
1. Verify that the battery box is fully charged. You cannot charge the i12 headphones if the battery box is insufficient.
2. Verify the integrity of the charger. The socket contact or charger may be defective. It’s possible that prolonged usage of the charger caused the charger Jack to get loose and make poor contact, which prevented Bluetooth headphones from charging normally. Let’s try a different charger, please.
3. Examine the Bluetooth ear battery to see whether it is broken and unable to be recharged. Consider the battery to be damaged even if the charger is working properly and the interface is not loose.
A relatively affordable substitute for the well-known white earphones from a fruity American brand is the i12 tws and the inpods 12. And they are that good. You can; all you need is the appropriate one. But sometimes, you will have to face some problems, so we explained the solution to fix inpods 12 right side not working problem.
Meanwhile, smaller ears are frequently referred to as “i12.” And that is because they attempt to ride a success. But sometimes what happens, these don’t work correctly.
Sometimes gives a blue blinked light, or red light, or sometimes left or right Inpod does not work. We gave you the solution to fix inpods 12 right side not working problem and hope it helped you eliminate these minor problems.
Must read:- How to Check Your AirPods Battery?
FAQ’s: Fix Inpods 12 Right Side Not Working
Now we are going to discuss some frequently asked questions on this topic. These are as:
Q. How do you turn the device off?
A. For 10 to 20 seconds, press and hold the sensor’s back firmly. The earphone will beep to let you know when it has been turned off.
Q. What does it imply when these are in the case and the CASE light turns on and stays solid blue for a while?
A. 1. The LED of the i12 TWS headset flashes blue when it is being used normally.
2. If the headphone indication light on the i12 TWS headset shows red instead of blue while it is in use, the battery is low, and the headset needs to be charged.
Q. Are inpods compatible with android phones?
A. Yes, inpods are compatible with Android phones. But sometimes, you may face problems like its right side not working, so you have to to fix inpods 12 right side not working problem as well.
Q. How do I pair inpods with amazon fire tablet 8?
A. Open the Inpods, press, and hold the button on the back. You may now see the option to connect on your tablet.
Q. Are they laptop-compatible?
A. Yes. You may connect the I12 to a laptop, tablet, or desktop. Close the lid and reopen it to put them in pairing mode before connecting it to your device. Now, go to the START menu, select the SETTING option, then DEVICES. Click Add Bluetooth after turning on Bluetooth. Then, once the I12 appears on the screen, wait for it to be clicked once to connect your device.