If you enjoy browsing YouTube, you’ve come across Raycon Earbuds, supported by many of the streaming site’s most extraordinary personalities for their outstanding sound and even better rates. You were probably drawn to the earbuds because they appeared to be a terrific, cheap alternative to the Apple AirPods or Google Pixel Buds – and if you’re only referring to the everyday or performance earbuds, you’d be perfectly correct. Let’s dig in to enable pairing mode on your Raycon earphones to get the most out of your listening experience.
How To Pair Raycon Earbuds With Android Smartphones?
Now we are going to solve your how to put raycons in pairing mode issue with Android phones. These fast and simple instructions will show you how to pair your Raycon earphones with an Android phone. You might own an Android phone from Google, Samsung, Xiaomi, or another manufacturer.
- Verify that your Raycon earbuds aren’t already connected to another device. Unpair them if that’s the case so you can pair them with your Android phone.
- Locate the Bluetooth options in the options app on your phone.
- Navigate to the “Bluetooth” section of the settings menu and activate Bluetooth.
- Look through the list that was scanned to determine if your Raycon headphones are there. Make sure that any adjacent devices can see your Bluetooth. Click on Raycon when you locate it on your list.
- A pop-up will appear and ask you if you want to pair your phone and earbuds. For confirmation of pairing, press the “Pair” button.
- You can unplug your earbuds at any time by clicking the “Forget” or “Disconnect” button, which will break the connection.
These steps will give you relief on how to put raycon earbuds in pairing mode. These steps will also help pair any Bose headphones to any device.
How To Pair Raycon Earbuds With iPhones?
To think about how to put raycons in pairing mode with iPhones, the methods for connecting your Raycon gadget model to your iPhone are listed below.
- Launch the Settings application on your iPhone.
- Locate the Bluetooth settings on your phone and activate Bluetooth.
- The following action is to activate pairing mode on your earbuds. You accomplish this by simultaneously depressing the buttons on both earbuds. You should once more hear the word “connected.”
- Check the list of Bluetooth devices on your screen for the model name of your Raycon gadget. Then, choose the earphones’ name, and your associated devices ought to be prepared to go. Your Raycon earphones should be simple to connect every time once you’ve added them to the iPhone’s Bluetooth list.
- To unpair your earphones from your iPhone, just select “Disconnect” or “Forget” from the menu.
How To Pair Raycon Earbuds With MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, & iMac?
Here’s how to put raycons in pairing mode to your Mac or MacBook if you have one. Watch to see how.
- Open “Systems Preferences” on your smartphone.
- Locate and activate the Bluetooth feature if you can use bluetooth headphones.
- Press and hold both of the earbuds’ buttons simultaneously to put them in pairing mode. Once the earbuds are in your ears, you do this. When they are in pairing mode, you will be able to hear the phrase “connected” this manner.
- Search the list of available devices for the Raycon Bluetooth names. Tap the connect button when you see the name of your earbuds to link the two gadgets. You can now proceed after allowing your earbuds to connect to your Mac.
- Navigate to Systems Preferences, select Bluetooth, and look for your Raycon earphones if you need to detach your Mac device from your headphones.
It should have a “x” next to it, as you can see. The earbuds option can also be selected by right-clicking and selecting “Disconnect.” These steps will definitely give you relief on how to pair raycon earbuds with MacBook etc.
These steps will definitely give you relief on how to put raycons in pairing mode issue with MacBook etc.
How To Pair Raycon Earbuds With Windows PC Or Your Laptop?
Last but not least, we look at how to put raycons earbuds in pairing mode to your Windows computer.
- First, install and open the Settings app. You can do this by using the command “Windows key + I” to launch the settings programme or by searching for settings in your Start Menu.
- Check the left pane of your settings app for the “Bluetooth & devices” option. When you locate it and click on it, the Bluetooth option should appear.
- Once you’ve located the Bluetooth page, activate Bluetooth by selecting the button on your screen’s right side.
- Return to the screen of your computer and select “Add device.”
- After clicking “Add device,” choose Bluetooth from the three options that appear.
- Your computer will look for nearby Bluetooth devices that are currently active. When your Raycon earbuds appear on your list, click them. You may now add them on your Windows computer.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth window and seek for the three dots next to the Raycon earbuds option if you wish to unplug your headphones from your computer.
Choose “Disconnect” from the list of three options that appears.
This article focused on how to put raycons in pairing mode with all of your electronic gadgets. We went through some product reviews and frequently asked questions while also demonstrating how to pair them with your PC and mobile devices. If you have any questions or comments, kindly post them in the section below. Best of luck!
FAQs About Pairing Mode On Raycons
After talking about Raycons Earbuds Pairing Mode, we are going to tell some FAQs regarding this. These are:
Your Android phone’s Settings app should be opened. In the Settings app, locate and access the “Bluetooth” option. To connect your Raycon earphones to your Android phone, just switch on Bluetooth, choose them from the list that has been scanned, and then click. A pop-up window will now display and request your confirmation.
Before continuing, check to see whether your earbuds are currently paired with another nearby phone. If so, switch off the Bluetooth on that phone or unpair the headphones from it. Afterward, launch the Settings app on your Android device. Then locate the ” Bluetooth ” option in the Settings app and choose it, after which you should unpair it.
Users wondering once why headphones are quiet during exercise are often blown away by their sound quality, and they are IPX6 splash-resistant, making them great for exercise. The Fitness True wireless earbuds from Raycon are improved for working out at the gym thanks to their IPX7 rating.